1) How many years have you been at USL? This is my first year at USL!
2) What is your favorite thing about teaching? My favorite thing about working in a school is that I get to work with students when they are feeling all of their different emotions and going through different phases of their life. My favorite thing about working at USL specifically, is that I get to work with such a wide range of students. Every day looks different, which I love!
3) What do you enjoy about connecting with students? The students totally fill my bucket! Their witty comments, kind words, and personalities are so fun to connect with and learn from.
4) What is your favorite book? Where the Crawdads Sing
5) What is your favorite inspirational quote? “People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” Maya Angelou
6) What is a fun fact about you that people would be interested or surprised to know? I volunteered with Lacrosse the Nations in Bocas del Toro, Panama and coached lacrosse!
7) What do you do for fun? I love gardening, going to live music and reading a good book at the beach in my free time!
8) What makes you glad you work at USL? Working at USL has been such an incredible experience. I love getting to work with students in the intermediate school through high school. There’s so many exciting parts of each grade, so I feel lucky to work with all of them! I have definitely loved getting to incorporate community service in my work day and have seen a huge difference in my mood from it!